|This is white blackout fabric on the roll|
First off, a car is tough to privatize.
- The whole thing is pretty much windows
- Tinting can work but many states have laws about how much tint can be on windows
- It needs to still look like a car so you won't be spotted
Also pick up a package of black Velcro squares so that your shades will be removable. This is good for a few reasons.
- If the popo call you out for having stuff on your windows you can remove it in a few seconds
- You can take it off in the morning and put it up at night if you're someone who uses your car for commuting during the day
|It's an old pic but see: dark back windows.|
I also have a tension rod and curtains to divide my sleeping space from the front of the car. The whole idea is to hide in plain sight so try to look as "normal" as possible:) Good luck to all and let me know if you have other tips for privacy.