July 2, 2012

Sun Tea

Would you like to know why I'm always broke? Yes, right now it's due in part to my not having a job for a month, and also, of course, because I choose lines of work that pay next to nothing.

Anyway, one of the reasons I'm always broke is because at any given time I have twenty things I would love to do if only I had the money. One of those many things is brewing tea/wine/beer and, of course, now that I've been paid I came across a glass jar for $10 and just had to get it. Right now I'm brewing citrus sun tea (which is tasting mighty awesome) but have grand plans for vodka infusions, sangria, and a bunch of slow meld wildflower teas.

On a completely different note, I've had Watching You Watch Him by Eric Hutchinson in my head all day. Although it's awesome summer music, I'm worn out.

Watching You Watch Him by Eric Hutchinson on Grooveshark

2 comments:

  1. I love suntea! Let us know how the next group goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I love sun tea... My favorite is to get some fruity sounding Bigelow tea and brew it fairly strong in a glass jar. Yum!

    Winter = Early Grey, hot, with cream

    Summer = Sun tea, just about flavor, and a lot of it. :)

    Van Trekker (Brad)

    ReplyDelete

I love mail so leave a message, ask a question, or give me some advice. You can also email me at Thetuckerbag@gmail.com