November 30, 2012

The Tree

The tree is up, which means Christmas is officially on it's way. I'm not going to lie, I'd be very happy if the whole things passed us by this year. I hate the shopping (ok, I enjoy the shopping but hate the spending). But it can't be helped so I may as well deal with it.

The worst part is that no one needs anything. You reach a point that you either have everything you need or the things you need are so specific that you wouldn't want anyone else picking them out for you. Now I'm trying to shop for people who also don't need anything. The biggest time constraint is my sister who, as you may remember, lives in Montana. Every year I play Santa and send out her stocking. Now that she's living in a van she really doesn't have room for anything so I'm running out of ideas. Maybe a AAA membership.


5 comments:

  1. I tend to enjoy getting Heifer animals for people who don't need anything! They are generally appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article may help with a gift for your sister.

    http://www.technomadia.com/2012/11/gift-giving-guide-for-full-time-rvers/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heifer gifts for all! Or if they need an object, bake cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ash ; Your sister is living in a van !?!! Wow. Awesome. I wish that i was smart enough 2 do that !!! One of the things i have wondered about is, if you r living in a van how can u get drunk?:? Like i have heard stories about people that had 5 or6 drinks, and were like "oh well, i will sleep in the car for 5 hours". Then the "fuzz" come along and go like fee fie foe fum...... we caught you and you now have a dui.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool for your sister. Does she have a blog?

    ReplyDelete

I love mail so leave a message, ask a question, or give me some advice. You can also email me at Thetuckerbag@gmail.com