April 10, 2011

The End of My Weekend

Day three. Sunday. I piled on my extra blankets last night and curled up in a ball. I’m not sure why I was so cold but I wasn’t conscious enough to adjust my position or check the window. A muffin and a coffee for breakfast and back to working on essays today. I was thinking about breaking up the monotony by going to see a movie at the local cinema but this is a trap I always fall into. I don’t have a house to clean or cloths to sort, so I spend money on entertainment, which become just as expensive as an apartment if I let it.

Something I do need to look into is some sort of roof rack or storage. My car is just not big enough to house my closes and school books comfortably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love mail so leave a message, ask a question, or give me some advice. You can also email me at Thetuckerbag@gmail.com