October 24, 2011

Suction Cups and Mr. Bean

I woke up at 6am this morning. 38 degrees according to my new thermometer and, though I'm snug under my blankets, I'm beginning to worry about my electronics and the low temps. My phone was a bit sluggish and I can only imagine how unhappy my Kindle was in the front seat.

I have lately discovered the wonder of suction cups in a space where most of my walls are glass. I used yellow duct tape to cover the smaller black windows (not too stealth, I know, but picture will follow) and am now able to have all sorts of suction cup stuff like hooks and baskets.

I took myself to the movies on Sunday afternoon. Sat in the back row of an almost empty theater to watch the new Johnny English movie.
“It would seem to appeal mostly to hard-core fans of the ‘Mr. Bean’ star and children who laugh at the sight of men being repeatedly kicked in the groin.” – Lou Lumenick, New York Post
Yeah, ok... That's about accurate.



Two midterm papers due this afternoon so it's back to the books. Stay warm

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love mail so leave a message, ask a question, or give me some advice. You can also email me at Thetuckerbag@gmail.com