May 10, 2012

Cap & Gown

A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that "individuality" is the key to success.
-Robert Orben

I picked up my cap and gown today along with the tassels. I get three, one for my BA and two for the minors, and they're all different colors. Graduation is tomorrow and the campus is getting crazy. My parking lot/home base has been over run with proud parents in RVs. I'm hoping they behave themselves and don't draw too much unwanted attention.

I'm not planning to walk in graduation, but I thought I might swing by to watch commencement. I'm driving up to New Hampshire on Saturday night to have a graduation toast with some friends and then Sunday I'm dropping in on the folks for Mother's Day.

I know I already made up my mind on the whole New Orleans vs Maine thing, but I'm seriously thinking that what I need is some down time. I know it's juvenile and New Orleans makes more sense, but I'm going to give myself the weekend to think about it. For now I'm going to intentionally not think about and watch some episodes of Midsomer Murders

1 comment:

  1. good luck are your quest for an answer, make the best choice for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love mail so leave a message, ask a question, or give me some advice. You can also email me at Thetuckerbag@gmail.com