June 2, 2012

A Rainy Saturday


“Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.” 
- Bob Marley

It’s raining in New Hampshire today, which isn’t really abnormal for the state. Unfortunately the boys have kickball this morning, which I can’t imagine is going to be very enjoyable in the mud.

I don’t have access to internet at Julie’s, so I headed out early this morning and came to the library where I’ve been sitting working through my to do list. After living in the car for fourteen months everything I do is online. My banking, my books, communicating with friends and job applications. Without internet I’m somewhat cut off from the world.

One of the first things I did was check my dwindling bank account. I still haven’t had the belt fixed on my car, mainly because the guys that were going to do it make me nervous. I might end up going to my dad’s friend who would take longer and be less convenient, but I trust he’ll do it right and well.

I met with a woman yesterday about a nanny gig so I’ll begin there next Thursday. $10 an hour and only a few days a week so I can go on interviews for fall employment during my off time.

Alright, time to wrap this up and head back to the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love mail so leave a message, ask a question, or give me some advice. You can also email me at Thetuckerbag@gmail.com