April 8, 2012

Easter

It's not that I don't like Easter, it's just that there's a awful lot of pastel and all the stores are closed. I had a ton of things I needed to get done today, like laundry and picking up some library books, but I'm going to blame Easter for making me unproductive. I tried, I really did. I woke up at 9am this morning, did some light housekeeping, and headed off for the laundromat. It took me a few minutes to realize that the door wasn't responding, but I got the hint and headed to campus to get some homework done. It took me 20 minutes to find a door that had been left open.

As much as Easter can be an inconvenience, the day after Easter is a holiday in itself. All that candy will get marked down to 50% and I'm looking forward to some dark chocolate and red wine tomorrow night.

So enjoy the beautiful weather and some forced down time. 

(that's been in my head since Thursday)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love mail so leave a message, ask a question, or give me some advice. You can also email me at Thetuckerbag@gmail.com