January 30, 2012

Dolce & Gabbana

Not much going on this week, and by "not much" I mean just the usual craziness of classes + a bunch of major teaching tests I need to take for my license + STRESSFUL WAITING on the NOLA thing and Teach for America. You know that feeling when there's so much going on that all you can do is stand perfectly still because you feel like if you move you'll trip and all those balls you have in the air will come crashing down? Well... That's been my week. My first test is tomorrow: Two hours of writing assessment and I have to drive to Springfield to take it. On a high note, I found a teal Dolce & Gabbana handbag at Salvation Army this afternoon which I am interpreting as a cosmic "adaboy". 

2 comments:

  1. heh, love the road recipes. ham sandwich pizza.. who woulda guessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beneficent Universe. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

I love mail so leave a message, ask a question, or give me some advice. You can also email me at Thetuckerbag@gmail.com