July 13, 2011

Daily Deja Vu


It took me three meals to go through that hummus! One can of chick peas goes a long way so I’m glad I didn’t double up like I was going to originally. By the way, I’ve updated the recipe and prices on the Road Recipe page.

It’s Wednesday but it feels like a Monday… I have decided that my lack of extracurricular activities is the cause of my perpetual déjà vu, so I’m going to try to mix it up this week. I watch too many movies so that’s probably not going to be the big change I need. The problem is that doing anything costs money but doing nothing costs nothing… That’s a pretty good deal if you ask me, but a pretty boring one. I’m going to take a trip to the craft store tonight and see what looks good. 
Meal
Item
Cost
Breakfast
Yogurt
$.60
Lunch
Hummus and Bread
Leftover!
Dinner
Hummus and Bread
Leftover!!
Total

$.60

1 comment:

  1. Don't know if you like spicy, but a squirt or two of Sriracha makes it tasty!

    ReplyDelete

I love mail so leave a message, ask a question, or give me some advice. You can also email me at Thetuckerbag@gmail.com