July 2, 2011

Unproductive


It’s Saturday here (as I’m sure it is there) and once again my productivity peeked early. By 10am I’d done laundry, cleaned out the car, and window shopped some yard sales. By 11am I was wanting a nap and burned out on homework. Watched some Resident Evil (a very guilty pleasure), discovered I’ve lost my wallet (again), got a little sunburned reading in the grass, tried to climb a tree, remembered I’m a not very agile almost 30, gave up on the tree, went to get ice cream instead. Hmmm. Chunky Monkey is sounding good. Well that’s all folks, short and sweet. Enjoy the blue sky!

1 comment:

  1. I too climbed a tree on saturday, but I succeeded now getting out of the tree was the hard part.

    ReplyDelete

I love mail so leave a message, ask a question, or give me some advice. You can also email me at Thetuckerbag@gmail.com