July 30, 2011

Improving Weather

It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood! 70 degrees, low humidity, and some Traveling Wilbury's on the radio. 

$3 Goodwill - My latest find
I treated myself to a garlic bagel and ice coffee from Dunkin' Donuts this morning, and walked around campus in search of an open building. The English Department was unlocked so that's where I set up shop. A few maintenance guys recognized me from other buildings and ribbed me about having no life. If they only knew that this is my down time.

I finished Call of the Herald last night (nothing special) and am searching for a new book. Most of my weekends are spent reading or doing classwork and I'd like to find something really fun do do today. Unfortunately, fun things cost money, and I'm just getting caught back up after the last car repairs. Maybe I'll find a coffee shop for at least a change of scenery. They always give me dirty looks as I nurse a $1.50 coffee for three hours.

One last thing before I go: I see that the Tuckerbag has more than 50 followers now! Welcome to you newbies, and to you seasoned readers: thanks for all the great advice over the past few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love mail so leave a message, ask a question, or give me some advice. You can also email me at Thetuckerbag@gmail.com