July 16, 2011

The Massachusetts Rail Trail

A nice and sunny but not stifling hot day in Western Mass. I was very efficient and got most of my homework done yesterday, so I lay in bed this morning listening to opera (Pie Jesu specifically) trying to plan my Saturday activities. I have lived in mass on and off for two + years but done very few hikes, so I decided to check out the Massachusetts rail trail that runs from Boston to Northampton. I only got to walk a small part of it (the whole thing is 104 miles) but it was very scenic and I highly recommend it.


Other than that it was an uneventful day. I got some pants at Salvation Army for $2.50 (can't beat that!) and cleaned the car out a bit. I also got the movie Rango for this evening, yes with the animated lizard (gecko? Whatever) . Enjoy the sunshine, the knee says rains a comin'...

1 comment:

  1. Yeah we watched RANGO also and enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

I love mail so leave a message, ask a question, or give me some advice. You can also email me at Thetuckerbag@gmail.com