March 24, 2012

End of Spring Break

Spring Break is officially over and, while I did not spend the time in Cancun, I had a whole week of house sitting. Here are the things I remembered and most are television related:

  1. If given the opportunity I will couch potato in front of the TV for hours (like, an unhealthy number of hours)
  2. On a related note I can easily stay up until midnight watching bad television even though I'm normally asleep by 9:30pm.
  3. Mark Harmon is still the sexiest man alive and I'm still addicted to NCIS
  4. I eat more when I only have to walk to the fridge and not drive to the store.
  5. I missed scrambled eggs
  6. It takes me the same amount of time to wake up in the car, drive to campus, take a shower, get dressed, drive to the grocery, buy lunch, and get to the bus stop as it does for me to get ready in a house... I'm not sure why that is but I suspect the drive from the parking lot to campus wakes me up a bit. 
 I'm having breakfast with California Clare tomorrow morning and then getting in some last minute studying before my Spanish Midterm on Monday.

3 comments:

  1. In my short life I have devoted considerable time wondering why it seems so difficult to develop good, healthy habits when I can adopt bad unhealthy habits in an instant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you updated, was beginning to think the couch swallowed you alive. Good luck on your midterm, but I don't think you need it. Your a smart cookie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It tried and I would have let it, but I got kicked off:)

      Delete

I love mail so leave a message, ask a question, or give me some advice. You can also email me at Thetuckerbag@gmail.com