|Super black out "window tint"|
Today, Sunday, I've been trying to make up for lost time. I did laundry, homework, cleaned out the car, and made some very quick black out shades for the back seat. They're more for privacy than anything else but I was surprised that they seem to let some light in but not much light out. Construction fabric was about $10 and Velcro (for easy removal) was $3.50 so not too bad. My curtains are now on a tension rod separating the front and back of the car. Tomorrow I'll pick up another four feet of fabric for the back window and then I'll be set. This stuff is very like neaprine so I'll be interested to see what the insulation potential is.
|From the inside|
In other news I'm still waiting for some sun light so I can test the solar oven I made Friday night. A full demo and review will follow but it looks like Wednesday is the only sun this week...