August 27, 2011

The Mattress Mystery

Well, Irene is on her way and this is what I woke up to. A random pile of abandoned mattresses on the edge of the parking lot. I have no idea how they got there but I have some theories.
  1. The University didn't want to pay to get rid of their old dorm mattresses, so they "took them for a walk in the country"
  2. A pair of thieves stole the mattresses but then dumped them when they couldn't sell all ten on the black market
  3. Yeah, well I only have the two theories right now... I'm working on it.
The grocery stores were packed this morning and every radio stations was advertising hurricane preparedness check lists. I am avoiding the fray with a bag of black licorice and season two of Psych.

2 comments:

  1. I have a thought....maybe they put them out there so people in their cars can board up there windows......

    U need to charge your phone and call me back!!!

    Be safe Ash <3

    ReplyDelete

I love mail so leave a message, ask a question, or give me some advice. You can also email me at Thetuckerbag@gmail.com