May 14, 2011

A New Bike


The Jetta has begun making this weird scraping noise, kind of like the tire is brushing something as it turns. Whatever it is, I’m nervous and ordered a bike yesterday. Walmart may not be my ideal company, but when you’re broke it’s hard to resist. Pierce Brosnan, as Remington Steele, once said "I would question why anyone would want to run without being chased.” This kind of sums up my attitude towards physical fitness, so the bike is going to take some getting use to. I have a feeling I may be walking it up some hills for a while, but eventually I’ll get use to it. If nothing else, I will do it for the Go-Go Gadget red car, who has been such a trooper through my years of abuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love mail so leave a message, ask a question, or give me some advice. You can also email me at Thetuckerbag@gmail.com