May 4, 2011

Sleeping Quarters

So, here's my awesome bed. I folded down the back seat so it connects to the trunk and inserted a futon mattress. Super comfy! For some privacy I installed two tension rods and curtains on the back windows. When I wake up I have a great view of the sky and I've even got a moon roof for those stary nights.

This is the first time I've used a futon mattress. Before it was just a sleeping pad, but the bump from the spare tire was super uncomfortable!  My only issue now is learning not to move around too much in my sleep. I'm 5'11" and this is not quite long enough for me to stretch out unless I lay diagonally, then I have tons of room!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love mail so leave a message, ask a question, or give me some advice. You can also email me at Thetuckerbag@gmail.com