May 27, 2011

Horay For Friday!!

What a week! To recap: I saw the movie Priest, had tea with a tent dweller, got a bike, got hassled by the cops, returned the bike, watched some bad low budget films, and got hassled by the cops again. Through it all I’ve been working and doing homework for my online class.

So now it’s Friday (payday!), and the start of a three day holiday weekend. Not that I have stuff to do, other than homework. I’ll be sitting at my desk today thinking about lounging on a blanket in the grass with a book and some sort of incognito beverage. 


 So everyone have great day and enjoy Memorial Day weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What? you don't have a desk, under a tree where you can enjoy an icognito beverage AND do your homework?

    Thanks for you addition to my TV/movie list!

    Cyndi & Stumpy @ RVly Ever After

    ReplyDelete

I love mail so leave a message, ask a question, or give me some advice. You can also email me at Thetuckerbag@gmail.com