July 20, 2011

Mushroom Hummus Pizza

Make the lemon garlic hummus from Road Recipes and spread it on a big tortilla. Pick out some funky mushrooms at the store, the kind you can buy one of, and top the pizza however you like. I added onion and some artichoke heart then drizzled a little olive oil over the top. Awesome, filling, good for you, no waste, and no refrigeration required.





Today’s Tucker
Meal
Item
Cost
Breakfast
Biscuits
$1.99
Lunch
2 Burritos*
$1.20
Dinner
Mushroom Hummus Pizza
$5.03

White Tortillas
$1.19

Chick Peas
.77

Baby Bella Mushrooms
.84 ($5.99/lb)

Shitake Mushrooms
.18 ($5.99/lb)

White Button Mushrooms
.99 (Sale)

Vidalia Onion
.46 ($1.49/lb)

Artichoke Heart
.60 ($7.00/lb)
Total

$8.22**

*In the frozen food section at 5 for $3
**I had a hankering for mozzarella so I did buy one ball off the Mediterranean bar for 7 cents…

1 comment:

  1. Sounds delicious. Will have to try it someday.
    Hope you are having a blessed day Ash !

    ReplyDelete

I love mail so leave a message, ask a question, or give me some advice. You can also email me at Thetuckerbag@gmail.com